Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Juicy rewards not so juicy

Anyone notice the "Juicy Rewards" thing that Tropicana has got going on with their Orange Juice cartons? I am all about doing coupons and rewards programs and anything I can do to save money on groceries, so once I saw Tropicana was doing this juicy rewards thing I embraced it. I dutifully entered my codes for a couple months and kept checking for something worthwhile to come up for my rewards. I am up to 44 points now and have not seen anything I want to click on. To give some examples, the rewards are as such:

Free Iced Latte with the purchase of one Iced Latte at Dunkin Donuts. Eh - I get these coupons already in the paper and don't use them. Save on Addidas gear and free shipping, I wasn't going to order anything from Addidas. Deals at 1-800 flowers, I don't really use them. Deals on Coleman camping stuff, not really things I need. See, not entirely bad rewards, but also not really jumping out at me like "Wow that's a great deal! Gotta have it". So after a while I lost interest and stopped doing it. Is anyone else doing this and having luck with it?


Take my code - you can have it. My gift to you. I'm not going to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...