Thursday, August 13, 2009

Product Review - Wacky Mac!


Here is a neat product that was recently called to my attention - Wacky Mac Pasta - don't you just love the name? Wacky Mac!


It is a bag of assorted macaroni in all different shapes and colors, so fun looking! As soon as I saw it I knew my girls were going to really go for this, and they did.


They offer Wacky Mac in 4 varieties, Fun Shapes, Veggie Shapes, Veggie Spirals and Veggie Curls. I purchased the Veggie shapes, which is wheels, shells, spirals (rotini) and tubes (penne), in veggie-dyed colors like green, orange, and purple. Cool! My girls loved the variety of all the different shapes and the colors.


I just served this to them plain with butter and melted Velveeta. But Wacky Mac would be great in any casserole or pasta salad in place of traditional pasta. It looks really colorful so it's a great presentation.


Wacky Mac is made by the same company that makes No Yolks, the cholesterol-free egg noodles. Their website is pretty sparse but does offer some information and recipe ideas, check them out at http://www.noyolks.com/wacky_mac_products.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...