Sunday, February 6, 2011

Superbowl whaat?


OK so the word on the street is that today is the Superbowl - it's not really on my radar too much this year. I did not even know which the teams were playing until this morning. But anyway - in honor of the Superbowl and party-type food, here is a great crock-pot recipe for pulled pork.

3 1/2-4 lbs pork tenderloin
I can condensed French Onion soup
1 cup ketchup
1/2 cup cider vinegar
3 Tbsp brown sugar

Combine all ingredients in slow cooker. Cook on low 6-8 hours or high 3-4 hours. Close to the end of cooking time I use tongs to poke and pull at the pork to shred it and mix it up. Serve on bulkie rolls or hamburger buns. Delicious. Thanks to my Sissy for this recipe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...